This page informs you of Food Angels' policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
Types of data collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your first name and last name
- Your child's first and last name
- Your child's age
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Website usage data
We may collect information about how our website (foodangels.co.uk) is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & cookies data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to operate our website.
- Preference cookies: we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: we use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Food Angels uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Food Angels may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Food Angels
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (Service Providers), to provide our services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 (Child). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a Child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this policy